Monday, November 28, 2016


 Battery Powered Eyebrow/Facial/Body Hair Trimmers 

                                                       https://www.amazon.com/gp/



I ordered the TOUCHBeauty AS-1158 Battery Powered Eyebrow/Facial/Body Hair Trimmers for Women from Amazon, I ordered it for my husband when he trims the hair around his neck, ears, and nose. 
Surprisingly this cuts through his thick hair without pulling. I like that it comes with a long and short trimming head for different uses. When I trim his neck up I use the longer blade, when he trims his nose hairs he uses the smaller head. 
This trimmer is a great size, a little over 5.6". So it travels well and is easy to use. 
I wish I would have saved this for a stocking stuffer, but he is getting his use out of it now.

But this hair trimmer works just as well on women as it does on men.  From grooming facial hair to the little hairs on my toes this trimmer gets used daily. 

I received this product at a discount. All opinions and words are my own. I am under no obligation to write a review or recommend this product. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment