Thursday, November 3, 2016


An all natural body scrub that I like better than my homemade one! 



Usually I make my own body scrub, but I had a chance to purchase to purchase this Lavender Shortbread Cookie body scrub at a discounted price so I thought I would give it try. I have to say I'm pressed. It has everything I would put in my homemade scrub plus some moisturizing oils I wish I had to put in my scrub. 

Right off the bat when when I opened the container I could smell the scent of Lavender. This is a thick body scrub. A little goes a long a way too. What I really like about about this scrub is that is does a great job at exfoliating smoothly. The sugar crystals are a perfect size for polishing my skin and not tearing it up the way some exfoliates do. Plus it leaves my skin very moisturized form all the amazing moisturizing oils in the scrub.

I would recommend this all natural body scrub. I think it would make a great gift plus it is affordable! (link to order here)

I received this product at a discount. All opinions and words are my own. I am under no obligation to write a review or recommend this product. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment