Sunday, December 11, 2016

                             COODIA Aquarium Hood Lighting


I am loving our new LED fish tank light. Not only is it cheaper to run than our old light becasue of the LED lights, but I can choose any color for light! 



It comes with a small thin remote that has so many colors to choose from. I can also control the brightness of the light and turn it off & on with the remote. 


The light fixture is adjustable and even works on our odd shaped corner fish tank!

The light fixture is also very thin so it doesn't take away at all from the beauty of the fish tank or the fish ! 


I received this product at a discount. All opinions  and words are my own.  I am under no obligation to write a review or recommend this product.  The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation

No comments:

Post a Comment