Sunday, December 4, 2016


Laundry! 

 


I feel like I am constantly doing something with my families laundry.  Seriously! I am either washing it, folding it, putting it away, picking it up, or tripping over it. The main offender is hands down my husband. 

Well since there is no getting around the fact that it has to be done it may as well be done in style! 

That is where this super cute Landry Hamper comes in!  While it was it little difficult to get the plastic inserts in to shape the hamper the finished product is very nice.  


This hamper holds about two loads of laundry. I like that that it is not to bulky becasue I can easily carry it downstairs to my laundry room.  Becasue there are plastic inserts the hamper keeps it shape even when empty.   The hamper is fully lined and even has a drawstring closure. 

I think this is a super cute and useful hamper.  
Link to order here



I received this product at a discount. All opinions  and words are my own.  I am under no obligation to write a review or recommend this product.  The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.



No comments:

Post a Comment