Friday, April 22, 2016

I wanted to share this pretty great body wash. I love, love, love the scent of this shower gel. It has a smokey earthly scent that is more on the masculine side, I really wish I could by the scent. The amazing scent is from the Vetiver essential oil and Rosemary essential oils.   But the shower gel is so concentrated it is kind of amazing that such a small amount of this body wash creates such a sudsy lather.  My husband and I both use this and we both agree that this is fantastic.  It cleans thoroughly without being drying, it gets greasy and dirt off so quickly, we use it to clean our hands and feet when coming inside after gardening or playing out side.  
We usually  use a homemade body wash with Dr. Bronners becasue we like to use natural products. But this natural body wash is so much fancier and it smells better than my homemade one.  
I did purchase this product at a reduced price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment