Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I received these super cool solar lights to review and I couldn't be happier about them. I am obsessed with anything solar powered right now, especially garden lights. As it finally turns to Spring here in Michigan I have been excited to start weeding my flower beds and  planing on how to design and decorate our backyard.  Well more about the decorating less about the weeding.  I have decided I am going to be using a lot of solar lighting in our year this year.  This is one of the first lighting decorations I have placed back there.  I placed these lights around my daylilies  that are coming up next to our swing.  I placed the solar panel on the spike that is included and made sure I placed it where it would receive the most sun. At dusk I pressed the on button and the mode button to make sure it wasn't on the flashing mode and enjoyed the lights when they came on.
The solar panel seems to store a lot of energy from the sun because even on overcast days these lights still light up.  The lights are not super briht but they give off a very nice warm glow that totally gets noticed. My neighbor asked about them the next day.   There are two buttons on the back an on/off button and a mode button, the mode button changes the lights from a blinking light to a light that stays on.  These are very simple to use.  I love them .
http://www.amazon.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment