Sunday, May 15, 2016

I love these over sized round black sunglasses. I have an obsession with sunglasses and own many pairs I am always wearing a different pair to match my outfit and mood. These are a great fun pair. They came in a very neat triangle shaped case along with a cleaning cloth and a small screw driver tool to tighten the screws if needed.
These sunglasses are very comfortable and do not pinch my head. I an wear them all day. Sometimes with oversized sunglasses the frames end up resting on my cheeks and that drives me nuts. These frames do not do that. I can even smile and they still don't touch my cheeks The arm of these glasses have a nice little sparkle to them, but nothing gaudy or over the top. I like the retro design and that I have not seen this style affordable in stores. I really like the simple design and how well they fit. They are not to heavy that they leave marks on the bridge of my nose either.
I did purchase these sunglasses at a reduced price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Leaf-Sunglasses



No comments:

Post a Comment