Monday, May 23, 2016

Honestly I am usually a white sheet and comforter kind of lady, but my husband wanted something with a little more color and that I didn't have to worry about getting the white dirty. I am loving all shade of greys right now so I figured I would love this too and I was right. I use my duvet on the reverse side instead of the floral side. I love the darker grey color. It looks very sophisticated. There is a beige floral almost damasks looking type print on the grey background and I am really loving it. I don't think this is overly feminine or girly at all.

I really like that this is 100% cotton. The feel of cotton is my favorite. I order the full/queen size and it fits my queen size comforter perfectly. There are ties at each corner of this duvet cover. I prefer the zippered closure that this duvet has because it looks very clean and neat. I also like that there are 2 matching pillow shams. The pillow shams fit a standard size pillow.

I had no problems with my comforter shifting inside the duvet cover. I also experienced no problems with lose threads or stains. This was brand new and perfect. I did wash like I do all my sheets in comforters in my washing machine and dried it in the dryer. I did not have to iron any of this set becasue I grabbed it out of the dryer before it had a chance to wrinkle. I would think becasue it is 100% cotton that the shams might need a quick iron if left in the dryer and allowed to wrinkle

http://www.amazon.com/Word-Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment