Saturday, May 28, 2016

I love this watch so much I wear it everyday.  I love that is looks like I am wearing multiple bracelets. There are multiple leather like straps and a braided leather strap along with the strap that has the beads and the cute owl charm.  This  has a snap closure which is very easy for me to close. There are actually two snaps so the size is a little adjustable.  When having it on the larger snap this fits like a 7.25" bracelet and it dangles a little.   The watch face is not to small and not large, but it is the perfect size.

I do usually wear my tigers eye and amber bracelets on the same wrist  with this watch and it looks great together.  I am over the moon about the owl charm too. I have honestly been obsessed with owls for sometime.  I think this watch bracelet has a vintage boho vibe it fits my  style and personality perfectly.

I did purchase this bracelet at  a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing it out. 



http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Braided

No comments:

Post a Comment