Wednesday, May 25, 2016

This really steps up my dessert game.  I love to have people over to entertain. It does not matter if it's our friends, my kids friends, or having the neighbors over I love to have snacks and sweets for my guests. Well with this set of 24 clear plastic dessert cups with lids allow me to make individual desserts.  I like that I can wash them and reuse them, they do need to be hand washed. I would not suggest putting them in the dishwasher. I have not had any break on me but if they do I like that I can recycle them.

I really like that these cups can be easily filled and layered. The presentation is very nice. I also think it is super cool that the top can  be taken off and used as almost a pedestal for the cup.  The cups also stack very nicely on top of each other in the fridge.  There is a even a small clear plastic spoon included in the set.

I like to make pudding or yogurt parfaits in them . I really think the layering looks so nice and appetizing.  This are great to use for a get together or just to have a much nicer presentation for my family.   I personally do think that these are bit pricey but since they are reusable I know I will get my moneys worth.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.


http://www.amazon.com/SupaCute-Desserts

No comments:

Post a Comment