Sunday, May 29, 2016

I am new to the entire world of virtual reality and I am having such a blast discovering it. I have downloaded plenty of really neat apps for google play and from amazon that work really well with this headset. It has been a ton of wearing this headset and playing the games. I have to admit it is just as much to watch someone wear this and play a game as it to actually play it myself.

To use this 3D VR Headset by Onshow is really simple. Once a game/app is opened I flip the front part of this headset down and place my phone in the holder, this holder adjusts to fit to my phone which is a Galaxy
 S6 and it fits my oldest daughter iPhone 6 too. I then place the headset to my eyes and put the fully adjustable head strap on to keep the headset secure. Then I just start to look around and play the app. This is seriously so simple that my 3 year old knows how to put my phone in it and strap the headset on. Just in case my phones gets to warm there is a magnetic panel that can be removed to cool my phone.

The headset is very comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time. every part that touches my face is fully padded and forms very well. The straps are wide and adjustable so it will fit any size head. There are 2 focal distance adjustment on the top of the headset that when rolled left or right is adjusts the distance where the lenses are at so I can put them in front of my eyes. And then the next user of the headset can readjust the lenses so they are in front of their eyes. There is also 2 object distance adjustment button that when pushed forward or backwards it moves the lenses. There is one of these buttons above each eye, so the lenses can be adjusted independently. This really makes a difference in the quality of viewing the 3D VR. I previously reviewed a different VR headset and it did not have this feature. So personally I like this headset better.

I do recommend sitting down when using these. I have also noticed that most VR apps require gyroscopes and my Android phone does not have this, however my daughter iphone does. These still do work with VR apps downloaded on androids phones.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.





http://www.amazon.com/Virtual-Reality-Onshowy

No comments:

Post a Comment