Sunday, May 29, 2016

I am all about using natural products in place of chemicals. This is why I was interested in trying these all natural mosquito repellent bracelets. I thought this would be great to put on my family and myself in the evening in our backyard. I liked the idea of not having to spray all of us and then having to shower to get the bug spray off before bed.

The bracelets come in a sealed foil wrapper that can be resealed and keep the bracelets fresh and reusable. The bracelets are adjustable but a little to large for my three year old so I put it on her belt loop. This did a good job protecting my family. I only had one mosquito bite out of the four of us, and that was down on my lower leg. I would probably pair this bracelet with my homemade bug spray I make with essential oils.  

These bracelets are chemical free and use essential oil to repel the mosquitoes. The essential oils used in this are lavender, eucalyptus, citronella, and geraniol. I like I can reuse these. There are 5 bracelets that come in this pack.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.


http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Band-Repellent-Bracelets




No comments:

Post a Comment