Monday, May 23, 2016

Our aquarium is in our living-room and is seen by everyone who enters our home. I like to keep it clean and have and have different fish and different spots for the fish to hide and feel safe. It always makes it fun to look around for the different fish. I think this is a very nice addition to out fish tank.

I do think it is a bit smaller than what the picture represents but it is still a ok size for smaller fish in our aquarium. This is the only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5. I really thought my medium size fish would be able to explore this hut to. But I still think it looks nice and it will be great for the smaller fish.

I do like that there are no sharp or rough edges on the coco hut. It is actually carved by hand. I also really like having a natural habitat for my fish instead of plastic one that can have chemical and toxic paint. I really believe that only natural items should be in my fish tank. I am not sure how the algae is going to make this look but I hoping the fish will take care of that.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/LUFFY-Coco-Hut-

No comments:

Post a Comment