Monday, May 30, 2016

I am loving this solar powered lantern. It is no secret that I am obsessed with everything solar powered. This light does not disappoint.  Not only does it look very nice during the day but when the sun goes down it lights up beautifully.  The light this lantern gives off is a bright white color and it is bright enough to help light up and showcase my hanging baskets.

I did have to assemble this when It arrived. The lantern was pretty much put together I just had to screw on the 2 plastic pieces. The included shepards hook came in a few pieces that I easily screwed together too. The shepards hook is smaller and hangs low to the ground.  there is also an included spike that goes on the bottom that gets pushed into the ground easily.  There are 4 solar panels on the top, and this stores the solar energy so that when the sun goes down the light  comes on. There is a on/off switch but I just leave mine on so that it comes on automatically.

I did not have anywhere in my garden to place this so I decided to  take off the top part of the shepards hook off and secure it with black zip-ties to my double shepards hook so my hanging baskets would be illuminated at night.  

I think this a beautiful way to decorate a garden, flower bed, or even a walk way with a few of these lights.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing this out.


http://www.amazon.com/Black-Vintage-Shepard-Lantern-




No comments:

Post a Comment