Thursday, June 2, 2016

This is such a wonderful way to add the ambiance of candles and their beautiful glow to my home without worrying about having real flames! My home is busy and my kids and their friends are rowdy and things are always getting knocked over, not to mention my cat who gets into everything.  So this was such a great option for me.   I can separate the set into different groupings or even into large candle holder.  I really like that these can be used with the timer remote so I do not waste any of the battery life nor do I have to turn them on every night because they will come on automatically.

I really like that this is a set of 5 candles. When they are all grouped together with the different heights it looks great. Interior designers always say to group items in odd numbers.  These candles would be perfect to place in a wreath on a table, or separated to be placed in hurricane candle holders.   I have my set by a window on a crystal plate.  They are in total reach of my toddler and I don't have to  worry about her touching them nor my cat knocking them over. Plus when the window is open these stay  "lit".

The outside of these candles are coated in real wax in an ivory color. Becasue of this they were wrapped in paper to prevent any scrapes to the wax.  When these are turned on they look very realistic. The glow and the flicker is impressive.  The reason I gave this product 4 stars out of 5 is because even though they look amazing when turned on, they look not so realistic during the day.

I am very happy with set of LED real wax candles. I would consider these candles to be a medium size thin pillar. They are sturdy and do not wobble when standing alone. They measure 2.2" tall and 5/6" wide. I really think these can be used all year round as home decor or as a center piece for a special occasion.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing them.

http://www.amazon.com/Ry-king-Classic-Dancing-Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment