Friday, September 23, 2016

Ashlie Rose Women's Expandable Multi-Pocket Crossbody 







                                        https://www.amazon.com/Ashlie-Rose

This purse is not only cut but also functional.  It has 3 outside pockets, two on one side of the purse and another on the back.  The inside does have a small zippered pocket like most purses do. There is also 2 pockets that are open for a cell phone of something. 

What is different about this purse than other purses is this purse can expand. There is a zipper that can be unzipped that goes around the purse to expand it.  I think this is super cool feature.  Plus it gives this purse a little bit of an edge.  

The purse is soft and looks like actual leather even though it is "vegan leather".  The strap is fully adjustable and can be worn over the shoulder or cross body.  I like to wear it cross body so my arms are free.  I think this is a nice compact purse. It is a nice medium size purse that is perfect for everyday use. 

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment