Thursday, September 1, 2016


 Sexy Mesh See Through Babydoll Lingerie                                     Set








Finally a piece of lingerie that is not only flattering on my post baby body, but also comfortable! I ordered this because I wanted something sexy to wear once in a while to help spice things up with my husband. All my other lingerie no longer fits me since having a baby and honestly I didn't feel comfortable in them any longer either.

When I first slipped into this babydoll style lingerie I noticed that it not only fit well but the material was so soft an smooth. Even the lace across the bust was soft against my skin. Being that this is a sensitive area I was a little worried the lace would be itchy, but it is not. When I turned to look at myself in the mirror I was very happy with what I saw. The halter style top was very flattering, the bust fit very well and is a little see through, then right under the bust this just drapes down. I love that it conceals my mom belly, but I still look and feel sexy. The g sting bottoms are just that, they fit well and are also comfortable.

I have to say when I casually came out to my husband, who was watching TV, I caught his attention immediately! He loved this, I love it. A win win. I am very happy with this.

As far as washing this, I put it in a garment bag and washed it in cold water. I then let it air dry on my drying rack. It came out great with no wrinkles.

I did receive this product for free in exchnage for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment