Monday, September 19, 2016

           Outdoor Wicker Swivel Bar Stool 

                              with 

                 Cushion and Throw Pillow

                                                                                         by Sundale Outdor

                                           https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L1XKVL2



When I first ordered this Wicker Swivel Bar Stool by Sundale Outdoor I had every intention of using this on our deck that was being built around our pool. Well my husband has been taking his sweet time finishing our deck up so I have been using this in our sun room. To be honest I really like the way it looks in there. I would to get another one for our sun room and 2 more for our deck.

This wicker is flawlessly done around a steel frame. Even though this is a high chair it is very sturdy and stable. Plus this is very comfortable to sit in. The included cushion is soft and the beige cover is also removable to wash! There is also a decorative pillow included as well. The pillow is a beige fabric with a bit of a sheen to it, and there are neutral colored palm leafs on it of light brown, tan, and sage.

As far assembly goes for this chair it was super easy. So easy I put it together in 5 minutes with a 3 year old hanging on me. The came in 2 parts, the seat and the legs. All the hardware was included along with a little wrench too. There were 4 screws and 4 washers. I flipped the seat upside down and lined the hole from the seat and the legs up and just screwed the screws and the washers in. I made sure they were all tight and flipped the chair over, put the cushions on and I was done.

Even though I don't have this outside it is exposed to the sun for a majority of the day. The fabric has not faded at all and either has the color of the wicker. I also like that the wicker doesn't feel to hot to the touch when in the sun.

I have nothing bad to say about this chair. It is comfortable, easy to assemble, the swivel if nice and smooth. The colors are very neutral that they can blend with any other decor or furniture.

I did receive this product for free in exchnage for my unbiased and honest review after personally trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment