Wednesday, September 28, 2016


                                   4DBlocks - Play it , Love it! 

                      Magnetic Building Block Set - 40 Pieces






My daughter loves these 4DBlocks and I love that she is using many skills when playing with them.  We do have similar blocks that these are compatible with.  But unlike our other magnetic  blocks these come with some different shapes that allow her and us to build different creations.  But best of all this set comes with two sets of wheels that actually roll very well.

I think it is so important to promote learning through fun especially at a young age.  Using these 4DBlocks to play requires problem solving skills,  engineering, creativity, and  patience.  These are all skills that are necessary for kids to thrive in the future.  I would highly recommend this toy for any child over the age of 3 years old.  This would be such an easy and appreciative gift for the holidays.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment