Wednesday, September 28, 2016

         AKASO EK7000 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera


                                        https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LMVIS18



I think this is a very durable compact sport camera. It comes with so many accessories to use with this camera. It can be attached securely to many objects.  It comes with waterproof case, bicycle stand, a velcor bandage, helmet mount, 7 mounts, 2 clips , 5 tethers, and a USB cable and AC charger.  This camera also comes with 2 rechargeable batteries that can record up to 90 minutes each. I really like that this has built in WIFI.  I also think it is super cool to be able to watch live video that I can record through the app. 

The video it takes is very good.  However to take the video and pictures there must be an SD card in the camera and that is not included.  I was very happy to see how easy it was to just take the SD card out if the camera and put it into my computer to get the videos. 

I think this is a very nice sports action camera.  So much is included with this camera.  I think this is a great camera to catch some awesome video. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment