Friday, September 30, 2016

                Birthday Singing Cake Toy



                                                 https://www.amazon.com/BigNoseDeer


My 3 year old loves this toy.  She is always having birthday parties for her stuffed animals so I though this would be perfect.  She has played with multiple times a day everyday since I received it.

This toy comes with all sort of toppings to decorate the cake with. I did have to put stickers on the individual candles and on the inside of the slices of cakes. The slices of cake stick together with velcor and can be "cut" with the include knife.  But best of all when the thicker permanent candle is pressed it sings "Happy Birthday" and when the candle is blown on the song stops.  Pretty dang cool.

My only complaint is that we really had to blow hard on the candle to "blow it out".  But other than that this is a really fun toy.  I think it is great toy to spark some imaginary play.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchnage for my unbiased and honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment