Thursday, September 29, 2016


   Large Flat Rectangular Ceramic Serving                                     Platter Tray

                                               https://www.amazon.com/Rectangular

This lavender serving tray is beautiful. This tray is made from a high grade ceramic, this tray has some weight to it. But this isn't just a beautiful serving try. I can actually put it in the oven. How cool is that! Plus it can go in the dishwasher with now worry of damaging the beautiful painting of two lavender bushes.

I have used this to serve roasted veggies and pumpkin bread on. The presentation is very nice. I like that it has a little bit of a raised lip on it becasue my veggies were dressed in a balsamic graze and I didn't have to worry about it running off the platter.

I appreciate that this is made right here in the USA. Also that it made of all natural and sustainable clays and paints. I am very happy with this platter. I love the simple design. I have my eye on the casserole dish now.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.



#TouchOfCLass
     #gotitatadiscount

No comments:

Post a Comment