Thursday, September 15, 2016

            Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 
                        by FS Kitchen 

                                       https://www.amazon.com/Pre-Seasoned


I love this cast iron skillet. It is huge! Measuring 12.5" across this skillet can handle just about any dish. I love that it is already pre seasoned and ready to cook with it. I did wash it before use though.

I just love cooking in a cast iron skillet. I can brown my meat and then stick this oven to finish the meal. It is great for chili, stirfrys, really anything. I don't cook anything that has cheese in it in this skillet though becasue it is too hard to clean.This skillet cooks very evenly. I love that I can get a great sear on my meat but I can also cook a delicate fish in it too.

This does have to get hand washed which is ok with me, I am not thrilled but cast iron should not go in the dishwasher or stay wet for long. But hey I will suck it up and hand wash this heavy skillet because cooking on it is so easy.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment