Sunday, September 11, 2016

Spill Resistant and Splash Proof Lids with                                Slider Closure


                    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JU48FXA/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0





This lid fits my 30 oz tumbler perfectly!  The stainless steel tumbler I use this for did not come with a spill and splash resistant lid. It came with  regular plastic lid that had a small opening to drink out of. At first I did not think I would mind the regular lid, but I put my tumbler in my stroller cup holder it spilled all over. But now that I use this lid instead I don't worry about my drink spilling.  

I do hand wash this becasue I am not sure if it can go in the dishwasher.  I don't mind doing the because I hand wash my tumbler anyway. 

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment