Sunday, September 18, 2016

                          Tiptiper Mini LED Projector



This small projector is awesome. I think that because it is so small it is portable and doesn't necessarily need to be installed. at least we don't have ours installed, we just pull it out and plug it in and connect to our computer. We usually have it sitting on a little bench and then we all sit our pile of blanket and pillows and enjoy a movie in our basement.

We hang a white sheet up in our basement for our movie screen. The movies we have watched look really good on just a sheet. We do have to make sure all the lights are turned off. There is a speaker on the projector so I don't have to worry about any additional sound equipment. The sound quality is not to shabby. .

This does come with a remote but there are also controls on the top of the projector. This projector comes USB cord which is what we use to connect it to our computer but there is also a slot for an SD card.

I am very happy with this projector. I would recommend it. I know it has been a ton of fun in our house.

I did purchase this projector at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment