Sunday, September 25, 2016

bobble Insulate - No-Sweat, Leak-Proof, Dishwasher Safe                               Water Bottle Canteen


                                            https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016MULZC8

First off I love that this is really leak proof. I can toss it in my bag and not worry about it leaking. The outside does not sweat either which is also a huge plus for me.  Unlike other stainless bottles, this can go in the dishwasher!!!  It is made form food grade stainless steel, there is no funny taste no matter what I put in this. 

Bobble is a name I trust and a lot of my coworkers use this brand and that how I first found out about Bobble.  This does keep my water or tea very cold, there is minimal ice meltage.  

I choose the peacock color and it looks just like the picture.  The color has not peeled or chipped off and I have used this daily as well as putting it in the dishwasher daily too.  

This isn't just for on the go.  I also keep it on my night stand to drink at night too. 

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment