Monday, September 26, 2016

               Really unique coaster by Ambielly


                                               https://www.amazon.com/Coasters


I love these coasters. They are just my style. I would describe the colors and patterns on this set of coasters as Bohemian with an Asian touch. These are unlike other coasters I have used before. These are made of fabric and feel like a a thick patch. There is a backing on the coasters that won't allow moisture to seep through. They are stable and work just as good as other coasters I have, but these look so much cooler.

Each of the 10 coasters have a different back ground color but they all have the same embroidery deign on them. They stitching is actually really well done and I have not seen any flaws.  These do stack nicely on my coffee table and I really like having them out.  

I think these are very unique and I really like having unique items in my home.  These would make a really great hostess gift.  

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment