Friday, September 9, 2016



   Dragon Touch A1 Plus 10.1" Quad Core                     Android 5.1 Lollipop Tablet

                                          https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Touch


I think this is a great tablet for what my family and I use it for. It is very easy to use and comes preloaded with some basic apps. I downloaded some more for what we use it for. The size of this tablet is pretty darn impressive but really light weight and easy to hold and use. It is also very thin too.

My first impression after using this tablet for a few days is really good. I was able to download some games for my toddler to play as well as a video player so she can watch some of her shows on it too. I am pretty impressed with the quality of video and the games. We have had no trouble with streaming moving, no pixelating either. The touch screen is very responsive which makes using this tablet easy.

This is my first tablet and I am very impressed at how user friendly it is. It is like a huge smart phone so I had no problem navigating though it and using it.

I like that the back of the tablet has a leather like feel to it. The reason I think this is a great idea becasue it makes the tablet not slippery. I did end up purchasing a case separately though to protect the screen when not in use.

The camera on this tablet can be used to take pictures or videos but can also be reversed to take selfies too.

I really have no complaints at all about this tablet. I can shop and go on pinterest. My youngest can play her angry birds and watch her shows, so we are all happy!

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.






No comments:

Post a Comment