Thursday, September 1, 2016



                                         

                      Sarin Mathews Jersey  T-shirt






The feel of this shirt is so soft and the fit is just perfect, I want more. I do hope they add more colors. I think this shirt is the perfect everyday t shirt. It looks great with shorts, jeans, trouser pants, and it looks great under a blazer or cardigan too.

The sizing is true to size. I really appreciate that. I ordered an XL becasue that is what I usually wear and this top fits very well. The fit of this shirt is loose and draping. I love that this shirt just skims over by body. It is not tight or form fitting, making this very comfortable and one of my go to shirts.

In my opinion this is a staple in my wardrobe because I can wear it with so many different bottoms. It can be worn very casual with jeans or shorts. This can also be dressed up with trouser pants or palazzo pants by adding some cute accessories like a necklace and bangles, or even a scarf.

Not only does this top wear exceptionally well but it also washes and drys well too. I washed in in cold water like I do all my clothing and I dried it in the dryer. Even after wearing this and washing it a few times it still looks brand new. No stretching or shrinking.

I really do love the way this fits and looks. I only wish there was more colors available.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment