Tuesday, September 13, 2016

  JUNING IP Camera Wifi Wireless Security Cameras 720P HD 



                                             https://www.amazon.com/JUNING




So this is a super cool wifi camera. What I think is the coolest feature of this camera besides being able to see real time but, I can move the camera my swiping my finger on the screen on my phone. This is done through the app that needs to be downloaded to use the camera. Once I downloaded the app I opened the app on my phone and turned the camera on. I then waited for the camera to say it was "waiting to connect", before that happen the camera slowly spun around, it was crazy. Once the camera was waiting to connect I clicked the button on my phone and I had live feed on my phone. Not only can I spin this camera around a full 360 degrees I can also zoom in a little with it.

I am not at all technologically savvy and I found this super easy to use. I followed the included directions and I was really impressed at how easy this was. This camera does need to be plugged in to the wall. I did have to put my wifi information in on the app, but that was easy too.

The camera has night vision which is a huge plus. Because I have this in my living room and I want to be able to check and see when my teenager comes sneaking in on the weekends. There is an intercom feature on the camera that can be used through the app. I can also record and take still photos using the app too.

I am very happy with this wifi camera. I would recommend it for use as a nanny cam, security cam, and to check in on pets.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment