Thursday, September 1, 2016




             12-Inch Green Earth Wok 

                                       by Ozer 100% PTFE and PFOA Free




                                   https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0085F6CH2

I have this for over a week now and I have used it 4 times so far.  I have nothing negative to say about this wok.  I think this is a great size for my family. The wok is deep enough to actually stir and toss food around in it without having  the food fall out of the pan an on to my cook top. 

I think this heats very evenly.  I have made fajitas, pierogi and kielbasa, vegetable stir fry, and sauteed beans.  All my dishes turned out great. 

I don't put this wok in my dish washer.  I hand wash it with soap and warm water.  

This wok does come with this neat pad to protect the non stick coating  form getting scratched by other pans.  This wok is too big and won't fit where I keep my other pans so I hang it when I am not using it. 

I recommend using wooden or silicone utensils when cooking in this as to not scratch the non stick coating.  I would not recommend using metal utensils. 

All in all I really think this is a great wok.  The enamel outside is a neutral light green color, and has not chipped.  The handle and the inside of the wok is black.  I have had no problems with the non stick coating as other reviews have mention, but I have only had for over a week now.  I will update my review if necessary. 

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment