Monday, October 3, 2016


PowerLead Puto PLD009 2.7" LCD Screen Digital Video Camcorder




I think this is a very easy to use camcorder. It is compact so it is easy to take with me to catch all the fun moments. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does not have optical zoom, it only has digital zoom. It also has this old school USB charging port that is a little outdated. But it does come with the charger to charger it so it isn't that big of deal.

I think it takes good video. The video is good in both outdoors and indie. The color is good and the images are clear. I think it is neat that this can take video in the dark too. The video is black and white but clear. This is easy to hold on my hand and I like the strap so I don't worry about dropping it. i am not sure if this has a video stabilizer but the video I have shot has been stable. This does not come with a SD card but needs one to record.



No comments:

Post a Comment