Monday, August 29, 2016


  100% Natural Original Beeswax pastilles




In my opinion this is a great product.  I could smell the scent of honey immediately upon opening the plastic bag these come in.  I have used beeswax a number of time in my DIY skin and beauty products.  I have found that it is easier to use beeswax pastilles as opposed to a chunk of beeswax from the market.  The reason it it easier to use is that I do not have spend extra prep time grating my beeswax to measure it.  With these small pellets I can quickly and easily measure the amount I need.  Plus it melts faster too. 

So far I have made a solid lotion bar with these.  I used equal parts of beeswax and Shea butter, in this case I used 2/3 cup of each.  Once I melted these in a double boiler I added a 1/8 cup coconut oil and 1/8 cup of jojoba oil to the melted wax and butter. Then I added 10 drops of cedarwood, lavender, and sweet orange essential oil to the mixture. I then filled a silicone muffin pan half full in each cup and l let the lotion solidify and they were ready to use in 3 hours.  This recipe made 6 lotion bar.   My lotion bar is solid and melts on contact with my skin.  

I have other projects I am planning on making like lip balm and beard balm.  

I am very happy with this product and I  will reorder once I run low on this  bag.  I would recommend this 1 lb bag of natural beeswax becasue it is all natural, easy to use, and can be used in so many ways. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchnage for my unbiased and honest review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment