Wednesday, August 10, 2016




         Scratch Art Paper Rainbow Colour




                                         https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IHHDSMY


I think this is a very fun project to do.  These are very user friendly and my 3 year old really likes doing them.  I have also given a few to my 4 year old nephew.   I like that no matter where my daughter scratches there is color under the black.  Even though she does not stay in the lines each picture still looks like the design on it. 

These do make a little mess from the black being scratched off, think large lottery ticket.  But honestly is is not a big deal all.  Each picture comes sealed and has it's own wooden scratcher. My 3 year old was getting frustrated with the wooden stick so I gave her a nickle and she liked that better. 

The first time I had my daughter try this is while I was cooking dinner and kept her busy and occupied so I could cook without interruptions.  I am very happy with this product and I will be purchasing them again. I am going to break up the 10 piece pack and give them with a few other small gifts for Christmas.  

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment