Monday, August 22, 2016

ZERO Deodorant - Oxygen Powered De-Stinkerizer - Long Lasting, All Natural, Safe for Sensitive Skin - Flower Power 



                                         https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FCDUVRG

I like this natural deodorant.  I like that it is free of chemicals and aluminum.   I also like that my underarms don't break out or get irritated with this.  I have made my own  natural deodorant and have purchased others too,  but they all made my underarms break out in a rash which sucks becasue then I can't shave them.  I think my reaction to the other natural deodorants is the high amount of  baking soda in them.  I was very happy to read that this did not contain any baking soda. 

But the real question is does this?  Yes it does. I apply it in the morning and I am smelling fresh for about 9 hours. After that I wash my armpits and reapply it and I am good again.   I also really like the floral scent of this. The lasts and I can smell it through out the day. 

I think this a perfectly acceptable natural deodorant. It is perfect for sensitive underarm skin. The scent is nice and last long.  I would totally recommend this as a natural way to ward off BO. 

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after personally trying out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment