Saturday, August 20, 2016

                               Lotus Kimono Robe



                                                  https://www.amazon.com/J-ROBE

This is a beautiful Kimono style robe. I am not going to lie I feel pretty amazing when I slip this robe on. The fabric is silky, soft, and smooth. It is very elegant looking .

This is not a full length robe, the hem is just below my knees. I would describe the sleeves as 3/4 length and a Kimono style. It ties with a sash that matches the robe. In my opinion the only that is missing form this robe is pockets.

I absolutely love the light mint color. I think the color is very feminine and delicate. And the print is gorgeous. A peacock sitting among lotus flowers. The print is not super busy but placed at a nice distance apart.

This washed and dried very well. I washed it in cold water like I do all my clothing and dried it in the dryer. Since this is polyester the care is very easy.

I am very happy with this robe. I think it would make a great gift to any lucky lady.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment