Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Womens Sexy Slim Stripe Backless Halter Plus-Size Swimsuit                                                      Swimwear

               (Only considered plus size since I had to order 4XL, Damn Asian sizing)


                                   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AFZORM6





I love this swim suit.  It has the look of a tankini and bottoms but it is actually one piece. The top part of this swim suit has a blouson top, meaning it is not skin tight and sort of flowy but fitted at the waist. Perfect for hiding my Mom belly. The top has a halter style tie and the cups that have removable padding and are a little like a triangle top that can be adjusted, there is also a tie on this part of the suit that is tied in the back like a bikini.  The bottoms part has a full coverage bottom, a little short that a boy short but the same style. The back is mostly open which I love,  business in the front, party in the back!  This would not be a good suit for someone who is concerned with back rolls. 

As far as sizing goes, pay attention to the size guide. I am normally a size 14 and wear an  XL. But in this suit I had to order a 4XL. (gotta love Asian sizing, does wonders for my confidence)  As soon as I got over the fact that I had to order a 4XL ( I cut the tag off immediately) I fell in love with the suit. It looks good and I feel confident wearing it. 

I did receive this swimsuit for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after personally trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment