Friday, August 26, 2016

ZERO Deodorant - Oxygen Powered De-Stinkerizer - Vetiver & Ylang Ylang 



                                                                  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FCD9LI6

Honestly I am not impressed with this product at all.  I  was shocked because I really like the ZERO Deodorant - Flower Power.  

The Vetiver & Ylang Ylang- ZERO Deodorant did not smell anything like Vetiver or Ylang Ylang, I can't describe the weak scent of this very well but it was not as I expected.  I was expecting a floral scent form these oils but it just was not there.   I also think because of the weak smell it did not work as well as the Flower Power scent did.  

I still do like the idea of not using harmful chemical and metals on my body.  But I found this scent to only work for 3 hours on me.  So in my opinion this product is useless to me.  If it doesn't work I am not going to use and having to reapply this every 3 hours is just not even an option for me. 

I would not recommend this scent in the ZERO Deodorant line. 

I did receive this product for free in exchnage for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment