Tuesday, August 2, 2016



    Simple Modern Vacuum Insulated 20oz Cruiser Tumbler with Lid






I have to say that I am super impressed with this 20 oz stainless steel travel mug. It will keep my drinks very cold and the ice does not melt, like even after being outside in this heat. I have not tried this with hot beverages yet. But it has kept my iced tea cold with minimal melting of ice cubes after being in left in my car for over 3 hours. Today I had Gatorade in it because we were out at the pool and I wanted to stay hydrated and now after 7 hours there is still ice in the mug. I use this mug daily for water and mainly iced tea.

I really like that this fits perfectly in my cup holder in my car and in my stroller. This is important to me because I feel like we are always on the go. The lid does not leak but because the top has an opening in it my drink will spill if this gets knocked over. That is really the only flaw I have experienced with this travel. The lid is clear so that is pretty neat to be able to make sure no bugs have flown in for a drink. This mug can not go in the dishwasher. This is usually a bothersome to me but honestly this mug and lid is very easy to wash.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my for my unbiased and honest review after properly testing this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment