Monday, August 15, 2016


Little  Girls' Cute Ruffle Flower and Leaves Print One Piece                                           Swimsuit 







                                          https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GHUB7SU




My 3 year old daughter loves this swimsuit. She likes that she can easily put it on and take it off herself.  She loves the little ruffle skirt around it, as well as the bright colors.   This has become her favorite swimsuit.  She has worn it multiple times a day, every day since we received it.  (We have a pool and swim about twice a day.)

 I think this washes and wears very well. We have no ripping of threads or hems. I wash it in cold water and hang it to dry.  As far as the fit goes, I think it runs true to size. I ordered a size 5 because that is what she usually wears.

I ordered Color: A-leaves. It is trimmed in a neon yellow and has bright/neon colored tropical leaves on a white background.  I fell that this suit is very modest yet very cute.  This really is a great age appropriate swim suit. The back  is a bit higher up than the front of the suit.  The front has a mild scoop neck. These do have a full bottom coverage.   Even though this suit has white as the back ground color I am very happy to say that it is not see through.

I did receive this swimsuit for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment