Saturday, August 20, 2016


Driftsun Hammock Pod Kids Swing / Outdoor and Indoor Children's                                         Hammock Chair Nook




This has to be one of the coolest items I have reviewed.  I ordered this to put in my basement that has become another playroom for my kids.  I have to say both my daughters and I myself have been loving this hammock pod.  Because it holds up to 175 lbs it hold my kids securely and safely. I have even been in it.  I had my husband attach it directly to the floor joist with the included hardware. the he tied a slip knot with the included rope to have it at a good height. 

I found out the hard way to not inflate the pillow cushion all the way before placing it in the hammock pod .  The zippered opening was to small for it to fit it so I deflated it half way inserted the cushion in the spot and then reinflated before zipping it closed.  After sitting in the hammock pod we all decided it was more comfortable to not have it fully inflated. 

The hammock is made of thick canvas material suitable for moth indoor and outdoor use.  The fabric is not scratchy or uncomfortable feeling at all.  The pink and blue colors are just as shown, vert vibrant.  

This is a lot of fun to read in, swing, spin, or just hang out.  My kids love it, they want a second one so they don't have to share.  This cracks me up because my kids are 3 years and almost 17 years old.  This is such a fun personal hammock. I think it would be fun to take camping. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchnage for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment