Monday, August 15, 2016

PowerLead Gapo G050 Double Screens Waterproof Digital                                           Camera                                         




                                      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017WAMWWE





I have to admit I am impressed with this camera.  It takes great pictures both under the water and and above. This PowerLead Gapo G050 camera is fairly easy to use.  It works like most other digital cameras I have.  The basic instructions are turning it on and taking the pictures with the large button on the top of the camera, To view the photos that I have a taken I press the button on the back of the camera that has a triangle, I then press the flash button( also on the back of the camera) to  view the different pictures I have in my gallery. 

This camera also  has many other features like a selfie feature, the viewing screen will switch to the front, I can zoom in while taking pictures or videos.  it has anti shake, face detect, I am able to change the white balance, when taking videos the sound is good, Oh and it can take pictures under water!!!! 

In my opinion this is the perfect Mom camera. It is pretty durable, it can get wet, it is easy to use without any confusing features, and it is small enough to fit in my bag.  I almost forgot to mention that if this camera is left on it shuts off automatically to save on the battery life.  Plus I love the turquoises color. 

This camera comes with a small case soft fabric case/pouch, a battery, and a charging cable.  This does need a micro USB card to save the pictures and videos on.  The charging cable can also be used to upload the pictures to my computer or a photo kiosk at the drug store.  

I did receive this camera for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review after properly testing it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment