Wednesday, August 24, 2016




Sterling Silver "Always in My Heart " Heart                             Locket Pendant




I ordered this to give to my step daughter for her birthday 17th birthday next month.  I don't really call her my step daughter but, just my oldest daughter.  I wanted to give her a  gift that has her Mom's and older sister on one side and us with her littler sister on the other.   

The size of this locket is perfect, not to bog to wear it couldn't be an everyday necklace. But this is also no to small as to have trouble fitting a small picture in both sides.  The locket measures 3/4".  

The script on the locket is a beautiful cursive.  I think the saying fits perfectly.  She will always have both sides of her family with her. 


This does not come with a chain, it is the locket only.  This was not an issue for me becasue my daughter has many sterling silver chains that she can put this on. 

I am very happy with this purchase and I would recommend it as a gift to any special lady. 

I did receive this product for free in exchnage for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment