Wednesday, August 3, 2016



                           Face Painting Kit for Kids




                                         https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V5A98KM



This is a really nice set of non toxic face paints.  The basic colors are included in this set and colors can be combined to make colors that are not there like pink, orange, and brown.  The coverage is good and when it dries it does not flake or crack.  I think the paint brush that is included is very nice and I was able to make some pretty fine lines. I am sure going a detailed face painting would be easy to do with this brush, I however do not have that kind of talent.  I ordered this to have fun with and to use, if I have any left, for Halloween.  

Like most higher quality face paints water needs to be added to the color pots in order to use this. I did this just by wetting the brush or the eye shadow applicators.  I did not use the circle the sponges but I am assuming they are used the same way.  The paint did wash off very easily with just water. The red color did take a little rubbing to get off but nothing that was to much to handle.  

I really appreciate that this is non toxic and did cause any irritation. Also the fact that this is easy to remove make this the ideal choice for kids.  I didn't mind that there was no instructions on how to paint different designs but honestly I found everything I needed to know by googling face painting ideas.  But like I stated earlier, I lacked the talent. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment