Monday, August 29, 2016

Bath Bomb Making Kit with 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade                                        Essential Oils


                                             https://www.amazon.com/Bath-Bomb-Kit





This kit has everything I needed to make wonderful smelling bath bombs. It came with all the dry ingredients premeasured, 8 essential oil, a small spray bottle, gloves, the bath bomb mold, cupcake paper liners, and super easy to follow instructions. All this was packaged very nicely in a gift boxed lined with tissue paper. I would agree that this is a deluxe kit.

I love all the different essential oil included in this kit. I have a ton of my own, but I though this was impressive.

The directions were very easy to follow, they even have tips on the other side. I followed the directions by combining the dry ingredients in a glass bowl , minus the 2 tbs of Epsom salt used to sprinkle on the bombs after. I did add jojoba oil and coconut oil to the dry ingredents to jazz up my bath bombs. Then came the part of misting the dry ingredients and mixing it. This seemed like a pain when I was reading the directions but really it took like 3-5 minutes to do. The reason it is import to do this step properly is becasue this is what molds and hold the bath bombs shape. If to much water is applied the ingredients will become active and the bath bombs ruined. Once this step was done I separated it in to two different
bowls so I could do two scents. I added dried lavender flowers to one along with this lavender and lemon grass oil. The other bowl I choose grapefruit and geranium. I then added this mixture to lines silicone cupcake pans. I packed the mixture in the mold nice and tight to ensure the mold would hold once they harden.

This kit made 24 cupcake bath bomb and filled 3 mini mason jars. That is a ton! After 2 1/2 days my bath bombs were ready. While they were drying out my house smelled so amazing from the essential oils. The bath bombs all held together really well and when placed in the bath they fizz like bath bombs do.

I love that I could easily make 24 all natural bath bombs that I feel 100% confident in my entire family using. No chemicals or fragrance to cause irritation. Just all natural ingredients.

I think this is a great kit. I will be ordering more for gifts to my friends and nieces.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchnage for my unbiased and honest review after personally testing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment