Friday, August 26, 2016


BINGONE 3 PCS Beach Mesh Bag Sand Away Large Foldable Tote



                                                       https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IVQF8QA

I think this bag is perfect for the beach, the park, and even to take to the water park.  The bag is a large size, but not only does this come with the large bag but it also comes with 2  smaller cross body bags that is perfect for my youngest.  But my oldest daughter used it to when we we to the beach to collect stones and shells she found along the shoreline. 

I like that this this bag is comfortable to carry on my shoulder.   The color of the mesh is a lime green and the trim is blue.  It does look just like the photos.  These bags are recommended to be hand washed,  I just rinsed ours off with the hose and hung it on the fence to dry. 

The fact that this large bag is mesh makes it great to hold buckets and shovels and other sand toys.  I like that sands falls off the toys and doesn't end up in my trunk.  I can also fit my daughter puddle jumper swim floaty in her along with our googles too. 

I am happy with product and I would recommend it. 

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment