Friday, August 12, 2016



     Tibetan Handmade Singing Bowl Set By YAK THERAPY







                                 https://www.amazon.com/Tibetan-Handmade-Singing-Bow





I love this hand made Tibetan Singing Bowl. I use it when I meditate in the morning before I began my Yoga. As a busy Mom of two I am always trying to stay grounded and not full of stress.

As can be seen in my video this bowl comes with a padded mallet, a silk storage bag and a little pillow. To use this singing bowl I hold it in my palm of in the tips of my fingers. I take the wooded mallet and circle the outside of the bowl, in a movement like I am stirring a large pot. The sound starts off low and gradually gets louder the long I run the mallet around it. The longer I run the mallet along it the longer the vibrations of this bowl release the tune.

It is a very nice set with everything included in the nice gift box. I think this is a great gift to give to anyone who practices meditation and Yoga.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.






#TouchOfClassReviews
 
                                                                         #GotItFree

No comments:

Post a Comment