Sunday, August 7, 2016



Taffy Candy Party Mix, 5 LB Bulk Bag


                                              https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E21G6FK


So much candy!!! We usually do not buy this much candy, or really to much candy general, But when I had the chance to review this free I couldn't pass it up.

 My husband has a crazy sweet tooth so I knew he would be so excited to when this 5 lb bag of Taffy Candy arrived.  I have had this in my house for  a week now and he has this huge bag half gone.  I will admit Myself and the kids and have helped out a little.

Included in this 5 lb resealable bag of sweetness is an even mixture of different taffy type candy.  There didn't seem to be any more of one kind of candy in the mix. My favorite is the Bit-o- Honey! There are Airheads, a variety of Tootsie Rolls, Laffy Taffy, Turkish Taffy, Mary Janes, Black Cow, Slo Pokes,  Salt Water Taffy, and Kits.  Honestly I have never heard of Kits before. They taste similar to starbursts.

I have came across nothing wrong while we are eating are way through this candy. The freshness is perfect, the candy is delicious.  One of the yummiest items I have reviewed.


I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment