Tuesday, August 2, 2016

                 ExfoliMATE | Magic Exfoliating Shower Cloth

                                    https://www.amazon.com/ExfoliMATE


I think this is a neat concept.  It kind of reminds me of a buff puff that has been unraveled, but the mesh/netting is smaller. It does hold a pretty good lather and it is nice to be able to reach my entire back. I rarely get to exfoliate me back by myself. I also think it really easy to hang  and let dry.  I love the fact that this can be washed and reused and that I do not have to throw it out. 


I do think this does a better job at exfoliating my body than the buff puff I have been using. I think it is important to exfoliate my skin all year round, but especially in the summer month when I am in the sun and using a self tanner.  I want my tan to look flawless and i think this does a great job at helping me achieve nice smooth skin all over.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment