Sunday, August 14, 2016


  Persun Women Black Deep V Neck Long Sleeve Romper Playsuit






                                                 https://www.amazon.com/Persun

First off the sizing is so very wrong on this item. I ordered and XL assuming it would be a size 13/14. This at the largest would fit a size 8. I ordering according to the measurements listed too. I couldn't wear it which really bummed me out because it really is a cute romper. I am shipping it to my girlfriend, I know it will t her.

Aside form the sizing the romper is very nice. The fabric is nice and light. There is a deep V cut in the front and the back is full and has a tiny zipper that works well. The bottoms are cut to be loose and not form fitting. The sleeves are made of what I thought was a sheer fabric but it is more like a tiny netting. I think this really gives this romper a little bit of an edgy look, which is why I ordered it.

I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment